Terms & Conditions
Tiles Away Limited, 12 Derby Street, Norwich, Norfolk, NR2 4PU
Tiles Away Limited, Unit A + B, Orchard Business Units, Maurice Gaymer Road, Attleborough, NR17 2QZ
What data do we collect from you?
When inputting your information on our website we collect the following information from you:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Company Name
- Country You Reside
- Street Address
- Town / City
- Phone Number (Optional)
- Email Address
- Order Notes of information that you submit
We collect this data to enable us to process your order and deliver your product to you at the address specified. This allows us to also produce your receipt, use the information to track your parcel.
Your account & data.
We hold your data on a My SQL database server which is protected by https. Your data is held on our MySQL database server indefinitely. Why do we keep this information? We retain this information for the purposes of tracking historical orders of all of our customers. We can revert to any online order that you have made with us by searching our MySQL database and locating the information of your purchase.
Analytical data tracking
Like millions of websites across the world, we rely on a tracking system to allow us to understand the behaviours of users on our website. This allows us to improve a whole host of features on our website, delivering the very best content to our users & customers. Our tracking system is provided by Google Analytics which are the most well known and used tracking system in the world. Google Analytics GDPR compliance and general information regarding how it tracks information can be found by click here.
Under the GDPR, if our website experiences a data breach we are required to notify you immediately by email if you have been affected by the breach. A notification will be sent within 72 hours.
This occurs when personal information is passed to:
- an unauthorized data processor or subcontractor
- a non-GDPR compliant body
- a third party without the knowledge of the data subject
- a hacker
If you have any problems, questions or require support with our GDPR then please contact our Data Protection Officer – email@example.com
All personal information that you provide is kept in accordance with the provisions of UK data protection laws. In no way will information be exploited within our trusted company and databases will never be sold or any information given to us is solely for our benefit. This includes all information gathered whether by email or postal addresses.
We use the information that we collect about you to process orders and to provide a greater, more personalized shopping experience. When you register, we need to know your name, e-mail address and delivery address as this information is used every time you order.
We also require a telephone number as we need this in case there is a problem with your order.
Non-registered visitors to the site are sent anonymous cookies to keep track of their browsing patterns and build up a demographic profile.
Cookies help us to recognise when you next visit our website and note the advertisements displayed to you. This allows us to tailor the service we provide to your preferences.
You can usually change your browser so that it will not accept cookies.
FREE Delivery Policy
For all orders, £500 and over free delivery is available subject to a 10-mile radius of Tiles Away closest store to your delivery address.
Tiles Away can be contacted via firstname.lastname@example.org in regards to all returns & refunds enquiries.
REFUNDS & RETURNS
- A ‘Return’ is classified as occurring after the 14 day cancellation period calculated in accordance with clause 9.3 has expired.
- You can return any resalable Products to us within 60 days of purchase for a full refund (excluding delivery charges). Only full boxes of the same tiles will be refunded. You must return the Products to a Tiles Away store along with a receipt as proof of purchase and a refund will be made via the original method of payment. Tiles Away reserve the right not to refund if the Products are deemed as not being in a resaleable condition, if there is no proof of purchase, or if the Products are returned after the 60 day period. We aim to process all refunds within 10 working days.
- If you cannot get to one of our stores, you can return the Products at your own expense to your closest Tiles Away Store. Refunds will only be processed once the Products have arrived with us and we have inspected their condition and deemed them to be suitable for resale. Original delivery charges will not be refunded. We aim to process all refunds within 10 working days
- Where you purchase Products from us that are defective we shall repair or replace the Products, or refund the price of the Products as long as the damage has not been caused by you. All damaged Products will be replaced on standard delivery at our cost either by delivering into the store or having another delivery sent out to you.
- You can return any Products to any Tiles Awaway store for an exchange. If the requested Products are not in stock at the time of the exchange, the store will do their utmost to source these for you.